Monday, January 5, 2009

NBCs Momma's Boy

Thought I would check this show out. From the hype on the show we thought what the heck. I can not believe that NBC has not pulled the plug on this show. It is a total waste of time and money. That one mom is so crazy where in the hell they dig her up. I think the girls of color on the show ought to take her out to the closest tree and tar and feather her just before put the rope around her neck.

I wonder what the ratings on this mess is?

A pisssed off Andy

2 comments:

  1. They pick the craziest people for those shows. That is the only way they can make their show a bit different than the previous 10 other show of this same concept. Reality tv is dying a quick death because of shows like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, the fact that Momma's Boy isn't cancelled surprises me less than the fact that you watched it.

    ReplyDelete