Friday, January 30, 2009

6 kids plus 8 more

What the heck why would someone with 6 children want 8 more? Then to have them all at once. The person who had the octuplets already had 6 children. This person lives with her parents and her 6 children. I wonder if there was any fertility drugs? Sounds like yours and my money is paying for this one with increased insurance premiums. Maybe not. I have 2 children and this is plenty. I guess if you can afford it then fine but this sounds crazy to me.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered about some of those same things. Actually my first thought was, "Six kids... that's the brady bunch already... why would you want or think you could take adequate care of more?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently they were implanted embryos and there are a lot of ethics questions going on about the doc who did it. And then I've read somewhere that she did it for the money. WHAT MONEY??? She and her kids live in a 3 bedroom house with her parents.

    ReplyDelete