Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dr Visit

Well there is some much going on with my back I don't know where to start. Probably the worst is there is slippage of about 8mm between the S1 and L1 disc. The doctor told me it is not if I have surgery but when. There is about a 30 day lead time to get it done. I still want to see the Doctor at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. This happens April 1st. I am thinking of putting this off until the middle of August as we have a long trip planned for the first part of August and then there is the Fiesta Conference. I know I shouldn't put it off that long but Jane has been looking forward to the trip. She tells me that it doesn't matter but I know she is just making me good. So I have to be a very good boy and not do something to cause any more problems with the discs.

Will keep everyone posted as to what St. Loius tells me. If you are a praying person say a prayer for me.

Thanks
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Andy. I will be thinking and praying for you. Good luck in St. Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy do be careful. Best of luck in St. Louis. Let us know what you find out there.

    ReplyDelete