Tuesday, March 10, 2009

boring


My blog must be very boring as no one comments anymore. ISAT testing will be over this week. Actually this week is makeups, but many of my students were gone last week so this week I am scrambling around getting students out of different classes to do the testing.

Not too much longer and we will be heading to Pittsburgh. We are still planning on attending.
Will not be there for the mixer as we will be coming in late on Thursday. We are setting up at the show and sale but not sure on how much stuff we will have. We will have some good deals as we are clearing out the inventory. Be sure to save your money as you can pick up the good deals.

Kind of like a fire sale.

Andy

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you'll have some good deals. Save some for ME, please! LOL
    I think we'll be there sometime Friday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete