Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tonight

Oh Boy! Tonight I am here at school with the 7th and 8th grade for the Valentines Day Dance. I am the faculty sponsor for the student council. What a great way to spend you evening. I tried to get my wife to drive up and help with the dance. I wonder why she turned me down. I guess I should tell it would be worth a trip to the jewerly store, for those that know this should work. Oh well there is one more dance this year and I think I might try that with her. It should be a good time as there a many of the teachers that are coming to help with crowd control. I hope the force is with me.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a nice time. You know what they say, "Diamonds are a girls best friend". Hint! Hint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would take more than jewelry to get me to do that! And since I would have to be pie-eyed to get thru the evening I don't think I would be a good influence on the kids!

    ReplyDelete