Sunday, December 28, 2008

busy Sunday

Today was a busy one for Jane and I. We took another load from the mall in Hannibal to the new mall in Palmyra. When you back is hurting lifting heavy tubs or glass and pottery hard. I think that tommorow we will have all the inventory in the new place. The only thing we need know is our cases to be moved in. The owner of the new mall has agreed to move these for us. Pictures will be coming in the next couple of days. Jane and I both think that the new mall will have a different type of consumer. The Hannibal mall was down town and mostly we dealt with tourist. The new mall location is right on Highway 61 which is known as the Avenue of the Saints.

We had no idea that so much stuff was in the booth in Hannibal. We thought that some of this stuff was breeding. Hopefully I can get my back rested before school starts.

Time does fly as this is my 19th year of teaching. The secound half of the school year will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment